Other employment in the university sector

You may be employed by a university in another position. For example, you can be a lecturer pursuing a PhD part time. In this scenario, you are usually already at the university, and have a new agreement, regulating the time you spend on your education and on other tasks. It is the university’s responsibility to check that there will be adequate financing for you for the entire duration of the studies, that you will be able to devote enough time to your studies (an overall study rate of no less than 50%) and that you will have the necessary resources.